- Summer 2018
M 1:10pm - 3:20pm
David P. Smith
All important course information is on the Phys 118 Lab webpage:
- TA contact information and Section listing.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the labs.
- Info on WebAssign.
- Course structure (How pre-labs, in-class sessions and post-labs work).
- Due dates and Make-up work.
- Grading policies.
- How to get an email response from the instructor.
Most Important Lab Policies
- To pass Physics 118 you must attend all lab sessions and you must earn at least 50 points of the WebAssign lab homework. See Grade policies for more information.
- The weekly due date for all WebAssign lab homework is SUNDAY NIGHT, 11:59 PM.
- Lab attendance will be recorded on this Canvas page, not WebAssign.
Heat and electromagnetism laboratory. Credit is not given for both PHYS 118 and the PHYS 122 laboratory. Prerequisite: PHYS 115 which may be taken concurrently. Credit/no-credit only. Offered: AWSpS.
Natural Sciences (NSc)
October 17, 2018 - 9:31pm