The PHYS 117-118-119 introductory physics sequence is targeted for students majoring in life sciences taking the associated courses in the PHYS 114-115-116 sequence that would like to take a lab course, or if your major requires the associated lab course.
|Physics 117||Jens Gundlach|
|Physics 118||Jens Gundlach|
|Physics 119||Jens Gundlach|
- Prerequisites: PHYS 114 which may be taken concurrently.
- Contents: Mechanics
- Prerequisites: PHYS 115 which may be taken concurrently.
- Contents: Thermodynamics, fluids, electromagnetism
- Prerequisites: PHYS 116 which may be taken concurrently.
- Contents: Waves, physical optics, geometric optics, atomic physics, nuclear physics
The course is graded on the credit/no credit basis.