M.S., Physics, University of Washington, 2017
B.S., Physics, Humboldt State University, 2015
- Low‐Frequency Tilt Seismology with a Precision Ground‐Rotation Sensor, M. P. Ross, K. Venkateswara, C. A. Hagedorn, J. H. Gundlach, J. S. Kissel, J. Warner, H. Radkins, T. J. Shaffer, M. W. Coughlin, P. Bodin. Seismological Research Letters ; 89 (1): 67–76.
- GW170817: Observation of Gravitational Waves from a Binary Neutron Star Inspiral, B. P. Abbott et al. (LIGO Scientific Collaboration and Virgo Collaboration) Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 161101
- Multi-messenger Observations of a Binary Neutron Star Merger, B. P. Abbott et. al. The Astrophysical Journal Letters, Volume 848, Number 2.
- CENPA: Recent Developments in Gravitational Wave Astrophysics (Michael Ross, University of Washington) - December 7, 2020 - 2:30pm
- Physics Department: Final Exam: Precision Mechanical Rotation Sensors for Terrestrial Gravitational Wave Observatories (Michael P Ross (Advisor: Jens Gundlach), University of Washington) - May 21, 2020 - 10:00am
- Physics Department: General Exam: Development and deployment of beam rotation sensors for the LIGO seismic isolation system (Michael Ross (Advisor: Jens Gundlach), University of Washington) - January 14, 2019 - 2:00pm