- Faculty have repeatedly requested color printing and high-speed scanning
- Washington State Substitute Bill 2287 requires 100% recycled paper in all devices and to reduce paper consumption by at least 30%
- Physics needs to reduce our consumable costs
- 1 high-speed TODO UPDATE THIS SECTION
These are distributed on the Basement, 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th floors.
NOTE: Color print-outs and copies should be used sparingly as these are VERY COSTLY to the department.
|c121-mpc3003||Mailroom (C121)||Ricoh MP C3003||COLOR Printer/Copier/Scanner|
|phys-bw||Mailroom (C121)||Ricoh MP 6002SP||B&W Printer/Copier/Scanner|
|b219-color||PAB Room B-219||
Ricoh MP C2503
|b439-color||PAB Room B-439||Ricoh MP C2503||COLOR Printer/Copier/Scanner|
|b219-bw||PAB Room B-219||Ricoh (Aficio) SP5200DN||B&W Printer|
|basement-bw||PAB Basement B-094||Ricoh (Aficio) SP5200DN||B&W Printer|
|peg-bw||PAB C-221||Ricoh (Aficio) SP5200DN||B&W Printer|
|b408-bw||PAB B-408||Ricoh (Aficio) SP5200DN||B&W Printer|
|b478-bw||PAB B-478||Ricoh (Aficio) SP5200DN||B&W Printer|
|c500-bw||PAB C-500||Ricoh (Aficio) SP5200DN||B&W Printer|
Mac OS X
Linux Managed Workstations
Features of the new printing system
- Color printing, copying, and scanning
- Scan to email and folder
Scanning is automatically sent to the following file share if you select admin scan.
Departmental Policies - OTHER Printers
- Faculty, staff, and students can purchase department approved networked local printers.
- Printers that are purchased that do not meet department requirements are considered a specialized need and therefore consumables are the responsibility of the individual who purchased the device.
- The department will NOT provide supplies for printers that were purchased after July 1, 2012 or purchased before July 1, 2012 and are no longer under maintenance.